Per 19 CSR 30-95.030, no qualifying patient shall consume marijuana for medical use in a public place, unless provided by law. 19 CSR 30-95.010 defines a public place as any public or private property, or portion of public or private property, that is open to the general public, including but not limited to, sidewalks, streets, bridges, parks, schools and businesses. See 19 CSR 30-95.010(33) for more information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Refreshing and Nourishing: How to Make a Medical Cannabis-Infused Green Drink
- Comforting and Nourishing: How to Make Medical Cannabis-Infused Chicken Noodle Soup
- 5 YouTube Cannabis Product Reviewers You Should Follow
- Medical Cannabis and Tourette’s Syndrome: Can It Reduce Tics?
- The Power of Cannabis-Infused Juice for Post-Workout Recovery
- Medical Cannabis for Depression in Elderly Adults: Is it an Effective Treatment?
- how to Make Your Own Medical Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil
- The Science Behind Medical Cannabis: How It Works in the Body
- Medical Cannabis and Cancer: Can It Help with Symptoms and Side Effects?
- Understanding the Endocannabinoid System: How Medical Cannabis Works in the Body