While Article XIV allows Missouri-licensed physicians to discuss and recommend medical marijuana for their patients, the Constitution does not mandate physicians do so as part of their practice. If your physician won’t complete the physician certification form, book an appointment with Missouri Green Doctors.
Recent Blog Posts
- Missouri Dispensaries Are Open!
- Marijuana Slows Alzheimer’s Decline
- Evaluation of the neuroprotective effect of cannabinoids in a rat model of Parkinson’s disease: importance of antioxidant and cannabinoid receptor-independent properties
- Down-regulation of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 in gliomas: a new marker of cannabinoid antitumoral activity?
- Anti-tumoral action of cannabinoids: involvement of sustained ceramide accumulation and extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation
- The CB2 cannabinoid receptor signals apoptosis via ceramide-dependent activation of the mitochondrial intrinsic pathway
- The stress-regulated protein p8 mediates cannabinoid-induced apoptosis of tumor cells
- Opposite changes in cannabinoid CB1 and CB2 receptor expression in human gliomas
- Cannabinoids and gliomas
- Cannabinoids induce apoptosis of pancreatic tumor cells via endoplasmic reticulum stress-related genes