Can patients create their own extractions at home? Patients are allowed to create their own extractions at home as long as no combustible gases or other dangerous materials are being used to create the extract pursuant to 19 CSR 30-95.030(3)(B)1.I. Does the Department require any labeling on the edible itself regarding THC content, dosage, or warnings similar to the requirements on the packaging? No. THC content or other warnings required to be on the packaging are not required to be displayed on the edible itself.
Recent Blog Posts
- Missouri Cultivation Laws Under Review
- Missouri Medical Sales Reach a New High!
- Facts About Your Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
- MO-DHSS: Infused Product Manufacturing
- Missouri Dispensaries Are Open!
- Marijuana Slows Alzheimer’s Decline
- Evaluation of the neuroprotective effect of cannabinoids in a rat model of Parkinson’s disease: importance of antioxidant and cannabinoid receptor-independent properties
- Down-regulation of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 in gliomas: a new marker of cannabinoid antitumoral activity?
- Anti-tumoral action of cannabinoids: involvement of sustained ceramide accumulation and extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation
- The CB2 cannabinoid receptor signals apoptosis via ceramide-dependent activation of the mitochondrial intrinsic pathway