Yes. Previous convictions do not disqualify an individual from obtaining an identification card. However, a qualifying patient’s identification may be revoked for certain criminal conduct that occurs after the card is issued. See 19 CSR 30-95.030(3)(B) for more information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Missouri Cultivation Laws Under Review
- Missouri Medical Sales Reach a New High!
- Facts About Your Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
- MO-DHSS: Infused Product Manufacturing
- Missouri Dispensaries Are Open!
- Marijuana Slows Alzheimer’s Decline
- Evaluation of the neuroprotective effect of cannabinoids in a rat model of Parkinson’s disease: importance of antioxidant and cannabinoid receptor-independent properties
- Down-regulation of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 in gliomas: a new marker of cannabinoid antitumoral activity?
- Anti-tumoral action of cannabinoids: involvement of sustained ceramide accumulation and extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation
- The CB2 cannabinoid receptor signals apoptosis via ceramide-dependent activation of the mitochondrial intrinsic pathway