Patients can designate up to two caregivers. The patient must be licensed and the caregiver(s) must be licensed according to 19 CSR 30-95.030(8)(B).
Recent Blog Posts
- Comforting and Nourishing: How to Make Medical Cannabis-Infused Chicken Noodle Soup
- 5 YouTube Cannabis Product Reviewers You Should Follow
- Medical Cannabis and Tourette’s Syndrome: Can It Reduce Tics?
- The Power of Cannabis-Infused Juice for Post-Workout Recovery
- Medical Cannabis for Depression in Elderly Adults: Is it an Effective Treatment?
- how to Make Your Own Medical Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil
- The Science Behind Medical Cannabis: How It Works in the Body
- Medical Cannabis and Cancer: Can It Help with Symptoms and Side Effects?
- Understanding the Endocannabinoid System: How Medical Cannabis Works in the Body
- MIssouri Medical Patients