Section 5(1) of Article XIV provides that a person who produces an “equivalent identification card or authorization issued by another state or political subdivision of another state” will not be subject to arrest or other sanctions under Missouri law for possession of marijuana in quantities less than the limits for qualified Missouri patients.
Recent Blog Posts
- Comforting and Nourishing: How to Make Medical Cannabis-Infused Chicken Noodle Soup
- 5 YouTube Cannabis Product Reviewers You Should Follow
- Medical Cannabis and Tourette’s Syndrome: Can It Reduce Tics?
- The Power of Cannabis-Infused Juice for Post-Workout Recovery
- Medical Cannabis for Depression in Elderly Adults: Is it an Effective Treatment?
- how to Make Your Own Medical Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil
- The Science Behind Medical Cannabis: How It Works in the Body
- Medical Cannabis and Cancer: Can It Help with Symptoms and Side Effects?
- Understanding the Endocannabinoid System: How Medical Cannabis Works in the Body
- MIssouri Medical Patients