Section 5(1) of Article XIV provides that a person who produces an “equivalent identification card or authorization issued by another state or political subdivision of another state” will not be subject to arrest or other sanctions under Missouri law for possession of marijuana in quantities less than the limits for qualified Missouri patients.
Recent Blog Posts
- Dispensary Licensing In Missouri
- Quality Of Life: Cannabis and chronic Pain
- The Best Medical Cannabis Dispensaries [Saint Louis] July 2022
- New 3Fifteen Primo & Berner’s Cookies Partnership Announced
- Missouri Cannabis sends $5 Million to state Veterans program
- Missouri Cultivation Laws Under Review
- Missouri Medical Sales Reach a New High!
- Facts About Your Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
- MO-DHSS: Infused Product Manufacturing
- Missouri Dispensaries Are Open!