Only those patients and caregivers with a valid department-issued identification card may legally possess marijuana in accordance with 19 CSR 30-95.030. Article XIV of the Missouri Constitution provides that, once the Department begins accepting patient applications, those applications will be acted upon by the Department within 30 days after receipt.
Recent Blog Posts
- Refreshing and Nourishing: How to Make a Medical Cannabis-Infused Green Drink
- Comforting and Nourishing: How to Make Medical Cannabis-Infused Chicken Noodle Soup
- 5 YouTube Cannabis Product Reviewers You Should Follow
- Medical Cannabis and Tourette’s Syndrome: Can It Reduce Tics?
- The Power of Cannabis-Infused Juice for Post-Workout Recovery
- Medical Cannabis for Depression in Elderly Adults: Is it an Effective Treatment?
- how to Make Your Own Medical Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil
- The Science Behind Medical Cannabis: How It Works in the Body
- Medical Cannabis and Cancer: Can It Help with Symptoms and Side Effects?
- Understanding the Endocannabinoid System: How Medical Cannabis Works in the Body