Only those patients and caregivers with a valid department-issued identification card may legally possess marijuana in accordance with 19 CSR 30-95.030. Article XIV of the Missouri Constitution provides that, once the Department begins accepting patient applications, those applications will be acted upon by the Department within 30 days after receipt.
Recent Blog Posts
- Missouri Cultivation Laws Under Review
- Missouri Medical Sales Reach a New High!
- Facts About Your Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
- MO-DHSS: Infused Product Manufacturing
- Missouri Dispensaries Are Open!
- Marijuana Slows Alzheimer’s Decline
- Evaluation of the neuroprotective effect of cannabinoids in a rat model of Parkinson’s disease: importance of antioxidant and cannabinoid receptor-independent properties
- Down-regulation of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 in gliomas: a new marker of cannabinoid antitumoral activity?
- Anti-tumoral action of cannabinoids: involvement of sustained ceramide accumulation and extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation
- The CB2 cannabinoid receptor signals apoptosis via ceramide-dependent activation of the mitochondrial intrinsic pathway