Article XIV of the Missouri Constitution, which authorizes medical use of marijuana in Missouri, does not reference or prohibit the possession or purchase of firearms. However, federal law still may prohibit the possession or purchase of a firearm by individuals who use marijuana, regardless of whether a state has legalized marijuana for medical use. The Department of Health and Senior Services does not regulate the possession or purchase of firearms and therefore cannot say how the federal prohibition will be enforced within Missouri. Specific questions about these federal firearm restrictions should be directed to your attorney or the appropriate law enforcement agency.
Recent Blog Posts
- Dispensary Licensing In Missouri
- Quality Of Life: Cannabis and chronic Pain
- The Best Medical Cannabis Dispensaries [Saint Louis] July 2022
- New 3Fifteen Primo & Berner’s Cookies Partnership Announced
- Missouri Cannabis sends $5 Million to state Veterans program
- Missouri Cultivation Laws Under Review
- Missouri Medical Sales Reach a New High!
- Facts About Your Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
- MO-DHSS: Infused Product Manufacturing
- Missouri Dispensaries Are Open!