No. Only a state-licensed physician (MD) or osteopath (MO) can provide a physician certification for medical marijuana.
Recent Blog Posts
- Dispensary Licensing In Missouri
- Quality Of Life: Cannabis and chronic Pain
- The Best Medical Cannabis Dispensaries [Saint Louis] July 2022
- New 3Fifteen Primo & Berner’s Cookies Partnership Announced
- Missouri Cannabis sends $5 Million to state Veterans program
- Missouri Cultivation Laws Under Review
- Missouri Medical Sales Reach a New High!
- Facts About Your Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
- MO-DHSS: Infused Product Manufacturing
- Missouri Dispensaries Are Open!