No. Only a state-licensed physician (MD) or osteopath (MO) can provide a physician certification for medical marijuana.
Recent Blog Posts
- Missouri Dispensaries Are Open!
- Marijuana Slows Alzheimer’s Decline
- Evaluation of the neuroprotective effect of cannabinoids in a rat model of Parkinson’s disease: importance of antioxidant and cannabinoid receptor-independent properties
- Down-regulation of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 in gliomas: a new marker of cannabinoid antitumoral activity?
- Anti-tumoral action of cannabinoids: involvement of sustained ceramide accumulation and extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation
- The CB2 cannabinoid receptor signals apoptosis via ceramide-dependent activation of the mitochondrial intrinsic pathway
- The stress-regulated protein p8 mediates cannabinoid-induced apoptosis of tumor cells
- Opposite changes in cannabinoid CB1 and CB2 receptor expression in human gliomas
- Cannabinoids and gliomas
- Cannabinoids induce apoptosis of pancreatic tumor cells via endoplasmic reticulum stress-related genes