Missouri Green Doctors provides Medical Marijuana Patient Recommedations for Certification in Carl Junction, Missouri. Carl Junction is a city in Missouri located in Jasper County with an approximate population of 7772. If you are looking for Medical Marijuana Doctors that provide services to Carl Junction, MO residents, Missouri Green Doctors can help. We offer a Telemedicine appointment option where you can meet with one of our Medical Marijuana Doctors Online through a Secure HIPAA Compliant Video Conferencing System. As long as you are able to upload your proof of Missouri residency and medical records pertaining to your Qualifying Condition & have access to a device with a webcam and internet access, there is no need to come into one of our Medical Marijuana Clinic locations. You can be meet with our Marijuana Doctors online to get your evaluation and recommendation for certification for a Missouri Medical Marijuana Patient ID Card. You can book an appointment online at https://missourigreendoctors.com/book-online/telemed-medical-marijuana-clinic/ or you can call 314-802-1551.
Recent Blog Posts
- Marijuana Slows Alzheimer’s Decline
- Evaluation of the neuroprotective effect of cannabinoids in a rat model of Parkinson’s disease: importance of antioxidant and cannabinoid receptor-independent properties
- Down-regulation of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 in gliomas: a new marker of cannabinoid antitumoral activity?
- Anti-tumoral action of cannabinoids: involvement of sustained ceramide accumulation and extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation
- The CB2 cannabinoid receptor signals apoptosis via ceramide-dependent activation of the mitochondrial intrinsic pathway
- The stress-regulated protein p8 mediates cannabinoid-induced apoptosis of tumor cells
- Opposite changes in cannabinoid CB1 and CB2 receptor expression in human gliomas
- Cannabinoids and gliomas
- Cannabinoids induce apoptosis of pancreatic tumor cells via endoplasmic reticulum stress-related genes
- Involvement of cannabinoids in cellular proliferation