Missouri Green Doctors provides Medical Marijuana Patient Recommedations for Certification in Dexter, Missouri. Dexter is a city in Missouri located in Stoddard County with an approximate population of 7927. If you are looking for Medical Marijuana Doctors that provide services to Dexter, MO residents, Missouri Green Doctors can help. We offer a Telemedicine appointment option where you can meet with one of our Medical Marijuana Doctors Online through a Secure HIPAA Compliant Video Conferencing System. As long as you are able to upload your proof of Missouri residency and medical records pertaining to your Qualifying Condition & have access to a device with a webcam and internet access, there is no need to come into one of our Medical Marijuana Clinic locations. You can be meet with our Marijuana Doctors online to get your evaluation and recommendation for certification for a Missouri Medical Marijuana Patient ID Card. You can book an appointment online at https://missourigreendoctors.com/book-online/telemed-medical-marijuana-clinic/ or you can call 314-802-1551.
Recent Blog Posts
- Missouri Cultivation Laws Under Review
- Missouri Medical Sales Reach a New High!
- Facts About Your Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
- MO-DHSS: Infused Product Manufacturing
- Missouri Dispensaries Are Open!
- Marijuana Slows Alzheimer’s Decline
- Evaluation of the neuroprotective effect of cannabinoids in a rat model of Parkinson’s disease: importance of antioxidant and cannabinoid receptor-independent properties
- Down-regulation of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 in gliomas: a new marker of cannabinoid antitumoral activity?
- Anti-tumoral action of cannabinoids: involvement of sustained ceramide accumulation and extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation
- The CB2 cannabinoid receptor signals apoptosis via ceramide-dependent activation of the mitochondrial intrinsic pathway