Only those patients and caregivers with a valid department-issued identification card may legally possess marijuana in accordance with 19 CSR 30-95.030. Article XIV of the Missouri Constitution provides that, once the Department begins accepting patient applications, those applications will be acted upon by the Department within 30 days after receipt.
Recent Blog Posts
- Missouri Dispensaries Are Open!
- Marijuana Slows Alzheimer’s Decline
- Evaluation of the neuroprotective effect of cannabinoids in a rat model of Parkinson’s disease: importance of antioxidant and cannabinoid receptor-independent properties
- Down-regulation of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-1 in gliomas: a new marker of cannabinoid antitumoral activity?
- Anti-tumoral action of cannabinoids: involvement of sustained ceramide accumulation and extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation
- The CB2 cannabinoid receptor signals apoptosis via ceramide-dependent activation of the mitochondrial intrinsic pathway
- The stress-regulated protein p8 mediates cannabinoid-induced apoptosis of tumor cells
- Opposite changes in cannabinoid CB1 and CB2 receptor expression in human gliomas
- Cannabinoids and gliomas
- Cannabinoids induce apoptosis of pancreatic tumor cells via endoplasmic reticulum stress-related genes